Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
The Junior Management Controller will be responsible for financial analysis and planning for Christian Dior Couture (15 stores in the UK) and will report to the Finance Director. We are offering a 1 year contract starting in August 2019. The role is based in Knightsbridge, Central London.
The key objectives of the role will include:
- Prepare weekly Sales performance analysis
- Monitor marketing and communications expenses as well as other commercial costs: Prepare month end files and cost allocation in P&L for these departments; Review actual costs against budgets and highlight areas of overspend to management.
- Support Financial Accountants in the monthly and quarterly closing process.
- Prepare and review various financial data outputs: daily and monthly sales, P&L templates.
- Compile and analyse Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis: analysis of sales by nationality, by product category, best sellers.
- Contribute to budget process including submission of the required reports within deadlines.
- Assist in implementation of new purchase order process and monthly follow-up as well as strong support to various departments as well as operational users.
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as required
The ideal candidate would be:
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and rigorous.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical background.
- Basic accounting and SAP knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in finance and Purchase Order (PO) required.
Duration: 1 year contract starting in August 2019.