Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design. At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime.
RIMOWA is searching for a junior ecommerce manager to drive growth and operation excellence for his online website in Europe. This person will be in charge of the merchandising of the EME website but also help improve the website Performance in terms of KPIs. The candidate will have the chance to join a recent growing team constantly expanding to new regions, optimizing our website and improving our customer experience. So we are looking for a smart, passionate and team player person to join our international team.
- Manage Online merchandising leveraging website analytics to improve the overall customer experience and conversion (cross banner, customer navigation)
- Participate in the briefing for upcoming campaigns, put various collections, products and promotional operations in the spotlight.
- Create, Analyze and optimize site navigation while interpretating and react to AB and user testings.
- Work with logistic department to improve the customer after sales experience (delivery) and optimize costs.
- Master the front and back process customer flow and when necessary support team with order management.
- Monitor the best practice of the e-com and omnical retail universe and work closely with development teams in order to specify, test and launch those new features.
- Partner closely with the acquisition manager to achieve conversion goals.
- Model and analyze the launch of product launch and campaigns in order to optimize the ROI.
- Manage weekly and monthly sales reporting - identify wins and opportunities to optimize and improve the business
- Excellent English communications skills, written and oral
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization