As part of the development of the portfolio of partner Houses (Céline, Loewe, Fred, Kenzo, Berluti, ...) we offer the opportunity to collaborate with people with varied profiles, in an international environment. Thélios is a recent, ambitious and rapidly expanding project. You will have the chance to work in a start-up mindset and join a young and passionate team.
Support the Brand Manager in structuring a solid marketing/go to market yearly strategy for the eyewear category, four-handed with the Maison.
- Collaborate with the Maison, managing the media plan, understanding the best investment to be done to achieve the highest return on investments,
- Support the Brand Manager in the coordination with the PR, digital, trade marketing teams to consolidate the different projects and follow the operational deployment,
- Create detailed presentations to brief and guide the Maison and the commercial team on the required needs linked to the budget availability to maximize the results,
- Track the results of the different activities and to be able to comment and present the results,
- Decline specific marketing strategies by channel/ key clients, collecting contents needed from the commercial team (VM needs, products exclusivity, packaging exclusivity, avant-premiere, digital activities),
- Collect feedback from the markets and commercial teams both on products and marketing strategy to meet the expectations,
- Analyze the competition to be updated on their marketing strategy (press, media, digital, in-store) and their results,
- Support the trade marketing manager in the development/allocation of seasonal trade marketing, following the operational side of the process,
- Support the Brand Manager in the product development flow (from the commercial brief to the launch in production) and in the development calendar management,
- Support in the deployment of the weekly/monthly and quarterly analysis to share with the Maison.
Master's degree in business management/strategy, luxury marketing...
5 years in marketing strategy, tools and/or product development.
Fluent in English & French. Italian is a plus.
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Precision and reactivity,
Able to coordinate stakeholders
Excellent communication and relationship skills.
Sensibility towards luxe industry, attention to details.