Working closely with the Creative Director, the Senior Designer will be will be responsible to create the Woven collection from concept to reality, monitoring the development of prototype samples and interact with Atelier & Product Development to exchange ideas and ensure timely completion of each project.
She/he will conduct exstensive research and translate it into inspirations throught moodboards, toiles and drawings helped by the Junior Designer.
Will take part to fabrics meeting for the choice of materials and colors working closely with Fabric R&D team
- Degree or above in Fashion Design.
- Over 5 years related working experience in WRTW.
- Strong Knowledge of Textile & Fabrics.
- Solid Knowledge of garment construction.
- Design skills and the ability to use Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to think three-dimensionally
- Understanding of a production development process .
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills .
- Fluent in French and English