In a context of relaunching the House of JEAN PATOU, recently acquired by LVMH, the brand is looking for a web / e-commerce manager.
As part of the Omnichannel / Marketing department, you will be developing and implementing innovative retail and client services, digital strategies and programs that deliver a disruptive brand experience for clients and result in increased revenues and customer service, responsible for Development, Implementation and Improvement of market E-Commerce strategy according to Marketing & Sales strategies, driving e-business sales and client experience worldwide through own and partner networks. In a context of launching the JEAN PATOU online Platform, your responsibilities and key activities:
- Establish a clear digital retail and client strategy
- Define with the Omnichannel Director the digital ambition in terms of retail and client services and ensure alignment with business departments
- Develop and implement the associated digital strategy and manage the multichannel digital ecosystem.
- Create the best online client experience
- Launch an e-commerce platform featuring the products catalogue in an innovative way, offering disruptive services and broadcasting the brand DNA, fully integrated with any other marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
- Coordinate with a UX/Design agency and IS&T teams to make the process of launching easy and smooth, allowing launching the website on time, fully integrated with other systems and within allocated budget
- Define Dashboards and metrics to measure the entire journey with an emphasis on those journeys that matter the most
- Including CRM: develop a digital customer relationship strategy.
- Manage e-commerce activity
- Improve website/ mobile conversion through targeted traffic, optimized content at point of sale, enhanced retailing and merchandising capability
- Ensure daily operations to guarantee best online customer experience (Orders follow up, fraud management, after sales..)
- Drive growth of direct e-commerce business, coordinating with marketing team the implementation strategy, campaign execution & ad ops trafficking of all commerce-oriented online marketing campaigns, including Search (paid & organic), Retargeting, Display Networks, Affiliates, Social Media, Comparison Shopping Engines and Channel Partner Campaigns
- 3-5 years' experience in e-commerce, for a luxury or FMCG brand or an online retailer
- Bachelor or Master degree school
- Fluent English and French
- Strong familiarity with Shopify Plus platform is a plus
- Full knowledge of the digital ecosystem
- Leadership, dynamism, perfectionism and rigor
STARTING DATE: ASAP