PRODUCTION MANAGER - Job Description
JEAN PATOU is seeking a talented manager to lead production management, processes and logistic.
The Production Manager must bring a thoughtful, analytical and product-oriented approach in order to set parternships and oversee production and shipping logistics with new suppliers.
Exception interpersonal & time management skills are critical to thrive in this role. You must show a strong process-orientation, the ability to problem-solving quickly and adapt to a start-up environment.
You must be able to create smart solutions working closely with the CEO, Studio Director and Textile Manager.
- Work alongside our CEO to set Production targets in order to respect the brand strategy
- Select, manage and develop collaborative & trusted partnerships with key suppliers
- Evaluate their production capacity and develop plans to address production constraints and ensure on-time order deliveries
- Allocate the styles to the appropriate suppliers and negotiate target costings
- Develop new systems with IT to manage all the production chain
- Management of a Production & Logistic Assistant
- Define and deploy the logistics strategy (logistics network design, 3rd party, transportation capacities)
- Help to coordinate warehouse, transportation and customs activities
- Organise shipment of raw materials between suppliers and factories, and of finished goods from manufacturers to our warehouse
- Regular analysis of costs of movement of goods, and benchmarking against alternative providers
- Develop logistics budget in cooperation with Finance Department and negotiate costs and set up contracts accordingly
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and reports to finance for monthly closing
- Daily correspondence with warehouse to advise book ins and confirm receipted quantities
- Create shipping checklists and guidelines to reduce shipment costs and optimize timelines
REPORTINGS & ANALYTICS
- Prepare quality reports
- Resolve issues & track rejected product
- Assist in collecting and analyzying suppliers social and enviromental impact
- Analyise Shipping costs
IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Natural sensitivity towards environment and sustainability
- A required minimum of 5-6 years in Production Management & Planning,
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with proactive work approach
- Master degree is required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular an in-depth knowledge of excel is required; experience with Zedonk, PLM, ORLY is beneficial
- Fluent in French & English, Italian or Portuguese would be a plus
- Excellent eye for details and knowledge of WRTW, Accessories would be a plus
- Dedicate, ambitious, positive and energetic and prepare to travel