PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Participate in maintaining operating systems, storage and virtualization platforms in operational conditions.
- Define the architecture of the system infrastructures (Windows, linux,) and storage.
- Check and analyze the technical impacts of the new solutions and their coherence with the existing architectures and our means of exploitation (teams, suppliers, organization, support, exploitation)
- Define and manage the technical standards ("core model") of systems and storage infrastructures.
- Define and manage the associated repository (tools, process, standards, security, ...)
- Do a regular IT reporting on projects, based on KPIs, Risks
- Being in support of CELINE projects: upstream during design and then during deployment
- Contribute to the design steps of projects (technical advice, recommendations) and during deployment. Check that standards are considered in the projects conducted. If necessary, setup models
- Ensure a technological review and developments in its field and propose innovative choices.
- Ensure the Level 3 support & administration on IT Infrastructure
- Be the link between Corporate support organization, Zones & Partners. Provide 2nd/3rd level troubleshooting in case of incidents.
- To follow up all application issues identified by users. To work with IT Support teams to ensure incidents opened locally are well managed/escalated.
- Ensure the User Satisfaction by putting in place KPIs and improvement plans
- Be the leader of systems knowledge management across the different level of IT support (Thru the completion of a knowledge base)
- To regularly audit to ensure that applications are performant and functional. Suggest IT Architectures and Process improvement plans
- To compare and suggest the best solutions adapted to the defined budget
- To manage contracts and relationships with external suppliers
- To verify and update Service Level Agreements (SLA) within 3rd parties managed
- To coordinate usage of external suppliers
- To work on specific projects to be defined upon the country(s) of competency
- To work on the deployment of our infrastructure strategy
- Ensure the support L3 on the Infrastructure of CELINE
- Ensure the innovative IT project and support for the Stores
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
- Work on International IT Services
- Autonomy with good reporting skills
- Focused on objectives and mid-long-term results
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
- A flexible, intuitive and proactive approach, capable of dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Working on knowledge management and entrepreneurial mindset
- Team spirit, organized, voluntary, good relationship, ability to popularize technical terms
- Having notions of project management and coordination of outsourcing
- Excellent general knowledge of / Windows 2016, Azure, Active Directory, Office 365