IT Market Lead coordinates all IT business solutions, services, applications and projects in South Europe, ensuring alignment, user adoption and business value with MH EMEA IT strategy. The role develops partnerships with the business ranging from daily business application support to project management including user adoption. The role is also a functional expert providing IT expertise and project assistance. In this position the area of expertise is Finance: SAP FiCo / Vistex / Anaplan.
The IT Market Lead is responsible for coordinating all IT business solutions, services, applications and projects in the market (or cluster of markets), ensuring alignment, user adoption and business value with MH EMEA IT strategy. The role is in direct contact with the end users, developing a strong partnership with the business and has a large breadth of responsibility, ranging from daily business application support to full project management including user adoption of applications.
The role is responsible for coordinating local IT resources and contractors in the entities in scope for project, support, maintenance, etc. activities, liaising with the T&O team to ensure local infrastructure, cybersecurity, data and internal controlling compliance with central and regional guidelines.
The role is responsible for managing projects including implementation of central / regional solutions as well as local tools when needed, managing external vendor performance and escalations. The role will also assist as the local relay to the EMEA Front Office team when implementing solutions.
The role acts also as a functional expert in a particular business domain, providing IT expertise and project assistance across all EMEA entities. In this position the area of expertise is Finance: SAP FiCo / Vistex / Anaplan.
Business Solutions Management (Spain, Portugal and Italy DisCos + Numanthia)
- Oversee all IT activity in local entities. Responsible for coordinating local IT contractors and consultants (jointly with the T&O team on infrastructure, support and cybersecurity)
- Responsible for managing the annual local IT operating budget and cost expenditures following IT EMEA guidelines. Ensures budgetary reporting and follow-up.
- Responsible for alignment on solutions and roadmaps with IT strategy in EMEA & MHIS, capitalizing as much as possible on central or regional solutions to reduce complexity and costs
- Coordinate purchasing and vendor strategy for all local IT providers. Responsible for local vendor relationships, performance and SLA, billing review and approval, and contract negotiations
- Maintain continuous communication and alignment with EMEA business and IT teams regarding local initiatives and collaborate where necessary.
- Ensure all MHIS Global Standards & Policies are in place and up to date (validations, budgets...)
CONTINUE - Job description :
Project Management (South Europe projects / All Regional projects on functional domain)
- Management of IT projects in the market / functional domain owning scope, plan, budget and quality. Team coordination with business stakeholders, vendors and contractors, and IT teams.
- Responsible of plan and supervision of key project phases including business case, requirements, Implementation, testing, training, roll out and adoption maintain good communication at all levels
Functional Expertise: Finance (Region)
- Acts as SME (subject matter expert) on the designated area of expertise for EMEA, ensuring coordination and coherence of related IT solutions and implementations.
- In charge of coordinating evolutions and support on Finance applications in Europe
- Provide IT and business with effective advice/expertise in relation to the functional area of expertise, conducting regional projects and sharing best practices as needed
PROFILE DESCRIPTION :
- Degree in IT (Information Management / Systems / Technology / Computer Science)
- Industry qualifications related to business applications, project management (such as ITIL)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- French recommended. Italian and Portuguese valuable
Professional experience & skills:
- Minimum 7 years related Business Solution management experience required.
- Proven experience in Finance processes based on SAP FiCo and good knowledge of Vistex and Anaplan.
- Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction
- Team player
- Must be able to set and adjust priorities independently
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be customer service focused and demonstrate a sense of urgency to ensure that all projects and issues are resolved promptly and courteously
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions is crucial