Moet Hennessy embraces technology leadership and strives to identify where appropriate, modern digital solutions and initiatives. Our current and future technology roadmap is a key pillar to contribute to our growing businesses with a strong desire to deliver best and appropriate technologies.
Digital systems technology is a well engrained and key responsibility of the technology, information systems and digital teams and its continued growth and development is a fundamental requirement in providing a competitive and integrated technology landscape.
The Director of Information Technology will report to the Moet Hennessy CIO and partner with all regional and local businesses, & technical teams to help ensure a technologically accurate and secure delivery of initiatives. In region, working closely with the Presidents, CFO's, Estate Directors, and management teams, interpreting business strategic direction into a cohesive system technology roadmap. Collaborating and directing market IT teams to help align common standards, practices and governance activities, resulting in optimized solution delivery.
- Execute all duties, responsibilities and charges as to ensure accurate and consistent information systems outcomes.
- Recommend and direct in coherence with the overall Moët Hennessy Global business strategy, the creation and/or development of a relevant future regional team which supports the achievement of the regional business objectives.
- Provide leadership and coordination on strategic programs on behalf of global IT, inclusive of projects and budgets.
- In conjunction with the CSIO help ensure that business processing systems across the region are operated and maintained in a secure and effective manner
- Recommend, be knowledgeable on implementation and roll-out of applications throughout the region in accordance with the overall global business strategy.
- Establish and develop a network of business contacts in the organization that are able to express insight, desired direction, and are comfortable to consult on issues.
- Be responsible for a regional budget of operational costs and capital investment. Planning, control and spend. Report regularly on budget performance and variances. Ensure adherence to approval processes and consistent reporting between finance and IT.
- In conjunction with the CSIO define a global/regional organization for optimized security outcomes.
- Participate and contribute to the global security community lead by the CISO to help ensure consistency across region and globally.
- Help identify/report/escalate security risks across the America's for resolution.
Technology Strategy :
- Map and ensure as much as possible common solutions and answers to digital technology within the region, by leveraging local initiatives converting them to regional and/or global ones.
- Guide the adoption of qualified technical digital solutions, for optimization, standardization and security consideration. Converting analogue business practices to digital using modern digital technologies.
- Research and internally market solutions and technical platforms, not limited by domain or technology application.
Vendor and Resource Optimization :
- Help optimize the selection of the technical & digital vendor panel within the region and in the context of our global vendor environment.
- When relevant, propose and implement regional and/or global service resources to complement missing skills in the markets.
Portfolio Strategy & Program Management :
- Guide local IS&T teams on the management of IS&T projects within the region coordinating resources throughout the region to best utilize available expertise.
- Ensure smooth interface between IS Teams and Business Teams.
- Serve as the executive sponsor for technical & digital process innovation. Be the executive intermediary during delivery execution. (This often means enlisting involvement from other executives or technical communities, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach, or serving as arbitrator during the rollout of capabilities.)
- Review and comment on the regional IS & T capital budgets: ensure alignment of projects with business priorities, solid justification (cost/benefit); control the planning and spending of the projects.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Professional Experience and know how :
- 15 Years active experiences as an IS/T / Technologist or related professional & of solid project management experience
- Proven track record of management of direct local and remote teams
- Digital, eCommerce, CRM experience; Expertise with on-online technologies
- Full english weritten ansd spoekn proficiency, French
Technical & Management :
- Knowledge of CRM & ERP, business & eCommerce solutions/processes, of technical platforms, market solutions and related trends & of Wines & Spirts distribution (model) businesses.
Personal & Interpersonal :
- Independent, able to work under pressure, attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, at all levels in a mutli-language
- Multinational environment
- Ability to transfer complicated ideas into comprehensible and digestible concepts for non-technical audiences
- A demonstrated mindset to be able to transfer technical concepts into deliverable business solutions
- Ability to listen
- Ability to lead a dynamic, technology driven, team of individuals
This job position is based in Paris.