Moët-Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët-Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France and reporting to the Head of B2B Solutions, you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
Capitalize on past experiences and market knowledge to provide a good vision of brand education and corporate learning including strategy, best practices, solutions and vendors
Ensure global project management overseeing budget / scope / plan and coordinating project teams with business, IS&T and third-party contractors. Identify and mitigates risks. Coordinate meetings, maintain project calendars, ensure adherence to deadlines, file all project documents. Creation of key deliverables such as Steering committee presentations and results overviews.
Follow up / coordinate cross-functional teams from design to implementation, including requirements, technical design, build, test and deployment of new features or sites
Create briefs, conduct market analysis, opportunity studies and business cases (including ROI analysis, SWOTs) to launch new initiatives adhering to the business priorities and strategy and understanding technical constraints
Conduct end-to-end vendor selection processes (including market research, RFI/RFP, evaluation & benchmarking) ensuring compliance with legal and sourcing departments
Proactively drive the program of innovation through releases, apps, POCs, R&D... ensuring the platform explores and capitalizes on new trends and features
Manage and communicate a backlog. Collect needs in order to transform them into application and operational requirements. Translate business requirements into specifications / user stories.
Conduct change management activities, create and manage relevant supporting documentation, ensure tools adoption and support business users on operational issues
- Over 5 years of experience driving large-scale projects around digital learning (including LMS, Chatbot, etc.).
- Experience with digital learning and pedagogical trends (Mooc, reverse mentoring, gamification, blended learning)
- Client-oriented with excellent communication skills. Able to engage both business and IT teams. Excellent presentation skills (incl. PowerPoint).
- Solid business acumen on digital learning processes and solutions in a B2B context and good understanding of business strategies and practices in these areas
- Excellent project management skills and significant experience in agile methodology
- IT and business awareness, hands-on / test-and-learn mentality, autonomy and pro-activeness, entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented.
- A fluent level of English and significant international working experience are essential