Within the MOET HENNESSY Indirect Purchasing Department and in accordance with the purchasing policy, the IT buyer negotiates upstream in an ethical and independent manner with an ever higher service objective, hardware, services and computer software.
In close collaboration with MHIS its client (MOET HENNESSY INFORMATION SERVICES) and in coordination with LVMH, the IT purchaser is the leader on its purchasing families for the whole Wines & Spirit perimeter.
- Be involved upstream in all major IT projects : purchasing or renting of materials, maintenance of applications, software, computer services (management and packages, functional or technical projects), network infrastructures, TPAM (Third Party Application Maintenance), IT hosting, ... to deliver a long term competitive advantage to the Maison / Region concerned.
- Promote the purchasing activities to internal clients considering their requirements and goals to achieve results targeted within his/her categories.
- Assist the prescriber in the drafting of the specifications of the service concerned; Lead the bidding, negotiation and contract in collaboration with the legal department.
- As part of the IT procurement strategy established jointly with the purchasing manager, the IT purchaser deploys the Purchasing Road Map
- Play a key role in the MH purchasing community by taking responsibility for several transversal initiatives
- Prepares a detailed market(s) analysis, including threats and opportunities, and identifies new local or international suppliers,
- Improves his/her economic and technological knowledge of his/her categories,
- Anticipates future trends by conducting innovation watch activities, and reports back on his/her findings,
- Analyses his/her portfolio and lists all requirements of the various MH Entities,
- Proposes, obtains approval and roll-out the corresponding purchasing strategy, and proposes changes to this strategy when required,
- Implements an end-to-end purchasing process autonomously for the new products / services of his/her categories
- Conducts negotiations on an autonomous basis for re-occuring products/services, continuously identifies and oversees cost reduction plan,
- Implements a relevant contractual framework with his/her key suppliers and adopts a TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) approach with them as soon as possible,
- Acts as a driving force in fostering supplier innovation in favour of MH, in particular through "Innovation Day" initiative,
- Prepares and defends the budget for his/her portfolio, along with the two budget revisions,
- Prepares the dashboard of his/her activity on a monthly basis and takes the necessary actions to achieve the expected results,
- Prepares and coordinates key suppliers performance evaluation on an annual basis and reports the findings to the suppliers,
- Where necessary, initiates and participates to audits, and is responsible of the post-audit action plan.
- Supports dispute handling with suppliers and its resolution,
- Coordinates and manages suppliers relationship, ensuring that the requirements of departments within the concerned Entities are met,
- May be required to act for his/her Maison(s) as the local purchasing representative of another category,
- Is proactive in proposing key transversal projects for the purchasing organisation,
- Informs the Purchasing Community of the significant changes in his/her supplier markets
- Successful IT Purchasing experience (at least 6 years)
- Purchasing Categories = IT
- Management skills of operational teams
- French Native / Fluent english
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Anticipation and planning skills, strategic vision
- Business - and customer - oriented, with a strong focus on results and actions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders, on an international level
- Leadership skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage a cross-functional & multi-cultural project
- Innovation and creativity
- Good management skills
- Autonomy and a pro-active mindset
- Change & uncertainty management
- Creative force and ability to take initiatives