Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Fenty Beauty By Rihanna, Ole Henriksen and Bite Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
Drive inventory process improvement to optimize Inventory levels in the supply chain (Domestic and International). Build strong internal relationships with cross functional teams. Work closely with the Supply Planning team to accurately build Inventory needs for DC's. Partner with the Procurement team to ensure no overstock is created and unused inventory is properly flagged. Responsible for reporting out to Kendo Brand Leadership teams and external partner's inventory and obsolescence challenges and resolutions.
- Evaluate productivity of all SKUS to manage potential inventory liabilities, overstocks and minimize obsolescence; recommend product transition from active to discontinue as appropriate.
- Improve process around Lifecycle of items in the DC. Track Expiration dates, manufacturer dates by batch, Track and recap Discontinued Inventory ownership to all cross functional teams.
- Support monthly reporting (i.e., Overstock report, Obsolescence, S&OP Inventory Overview) provide analysis, insights and recommendations on the data.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, act as an effective liaison between Planning and Brand Team. Goal is to maximize Sales, while maintaining EOY Financial Inventory Targets.
- Optimize MRP parameters to help optimize planning and stock levels
- Support Inventory and obsolescence Budget, and report on inventory Cash flow on monthly Basis.
- Lead and own additional projects as requested.
- First supply chain or Planning experience; Inventory Analysis experience a plus (BA, BS preferred).
- Previous MRP planning experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to compile and analyze large sets of data.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to use tools and resources to answer questions.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to identify problems in data intuitively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, team player with the ability to work independently as well as with cross functional teams
Information à l'attention des candidats
12 months VIE based in San Francisco.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter in English