From the House of Dreams to the House of Talents
"Whatever you do - for business or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion..."* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the Designer of Dreams. From the founding of his House in 1947, which was marked by the revolution of the New Look, he transformed his dreams into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. "Fabric is the only vehicle of our dreams... Fashion, in short, comes from a dream, and a dream is an escape," he wrote in his book I am a couturier. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the creator of his muses' happiness.
Today, rich with this exceptional heritage and a community of more than 7,500 talents, our House embodies more than ever the House of Talents conceived by Christian Dior. In more than 40 countries around the world, we spread our know-how, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our employees. Join us and create your future in our generous, disruptive and ambitious universe where we grow in excellence, courage and optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
Within the Architecture Department of Christian Dior Couture, we are recruiting an intern under the Project Development Direction to assist and support team in the progress of the various phases of project development of our boutiques.
- Assist in production of reference documents for different steps of the design phase until completion: Zoning, Plans, sketches, elevations, Interior order list, display capacity count and details. Support in production phase of design package after project is fully approved.
- Preparation and participation in meetings. Establishment of reports.
- Assist with the various tasks from planning, coordination and communication.
- Creation of 2D and 3D images.
- Development of communication support's documents, presentations and/or models.
Student in Architecture school. Internship agreement mandatory.
- Positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Rigorous and organized
- Ability to work on different subjects and with different methods at the same time
- You are curious and interested about luxury retailing environment.
- Autocad, Sketchup, Rhino or 3dMax, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign & Pack Office
- High level command of English
Please specify your availability dates on your CV.
Embracing inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since 2013 to providing Equal Employment Opportunity and valuing the personal uniqueness of each individual.