Accountable for specific analytical deliverables or services:
- Organic social media reporting i.e. creation of dashboards, reporting of engagement
figures, understanding of general metrics.
- Paid social media reporting i.e. consolidation of worldwide campaign performance,
some understanding of Facebook's ad model.
- Display advertising reporting i.e. understanding of common metrics, ability to
benchmark creatives against one another.
- Earned social and PR reporting i.e. understanding of social media listening tools,
sentiment analyses, knowledge of some major press titles like the NY Times, etc.
- Provide analytics services to stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to marketing plans with a data-driven perspective
- Marketing (global and regional)
- Sales & Retail (incl. eCommerce)
- LVMH Digital experts
- Platform representatives i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- SaaS vendors
- University degree in the field of Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Passion for digital marketing and the surrounding data
- Strong communication skills i.e. turning observations and findings into recommendations
- Collaboration skills
- Curiosity and exploratory nature
- Knowledge of the analytics SaaS market
- Good knowledge of business statistics
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
Information à l'attention des candidats
We are looking for a trainee for 6 months or an apprentice for 1 year