Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
The Finance and Management Control department for Christian Dior UK is part of a shared service centre. The Junior Management Controller will be responsible for financial analysis and planning for Christian Dior Couture (11 stores in the UK) and will report to the Financial Operational Manager. We are offering a 1 year contract starting in August 2018. The role is based in King's Cross St Pancras, Central London.
The Intern Management Controller will assist the finance team in financial analysis and planning for Christian Dior Couture (15 stores in the UK) and will report to the Finance Director. We require a minimum stay of 7 months starting from August 2019. The role is based in Knightsbridge, Central London.
The key objectives of the role will include:
- Prepare and review various financial data outputs: daily and monthly sales, P&L templates.
- Assist in monthly commercial analysis on sales, margin, staff expenses, communications expenses and other expenses.
- Support Financial Accountants in the monthly and quarterly closing process and review financial statements.
- Review actual costs against budgets and prepare revisions highlighting areas of overspend to management by store.
- Analyse Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis: analysis of sales by nationality, by product category, best sellers.
- Contribute to budget process including submission of the required reports within deadlines.
- Assist in reconciliation processes in the Finance Department.
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as required
The ideal candidate would be:
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and rigorous.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical background.
- Basic accounting and SAP knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in finance would be a plus.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Duration: 7 to 12 months. Preferably final year student or Gap Year.