Being part of the North & East Europe department, your main tasks will be to:
- Assist North Europe team to follow-up on strategic projects across 10 markets: Russia, Poland, Czech Rep, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Switzerland.
- Contribute to produce and comment weekly & monthly reports to monitor the activity of the markets (sales & P&L)
- Contribute to build and maintain the follow-up on strategic projects such as BTG, Make-Up Services, Pricing management and gross margin follow-up, and others.
- Circulate Operational best practices among markets.
- Support the Team gathering datas & preparing slide shows for Codir, Retail Summit, Budget & Strat Plan presentation.
- Business school
- Excel, power point, word, and social network savvy.
- Fluent English and French, a third European language appreciated.
- The candidate should like taking initiatives and have a taste for team work but be able to work in autonomy for two weeks when managers travel.
Internship of 6 months which begins on the 22nd of April.