You're looking for a 6 month internship, you spend your free time trying to solve problems, you love tech challenges, you know that technology will help you to work smarter, you're an addict of information visualizations: we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a data engineer intern to join our team in Paris 8ème. Your mission: development of data visualization components for our dashboards and internal reporting systems.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a true passion and understanding of how technology can help us achieve our goals. You should be methodical and have skills in Software Engineering.
You will report to the Data Engineering Manager, and be directly working on our data products (in production): your hard work will be released and used immediately. You will learn about data visualization, storytelling, place of Data in a large organization and how to disrupt it! You will largely work in autonomy, and you will discover the magical industry of beauty and dream.
- Work with both the BI and Engineer teams to design and develop visualization to represent the best our datasets
- Organize dashboards to help data understanding
- Tell stories from numbers
- Enhance our practices (choice of shapes, colors, ergonomy, etc.)
- Develop robust, interactive, maintainable and reusable visualisations
- Adapt the visualizations to the devices (mobile vs desktop)
- Produce clean code + documentation.
- Student from Engineering School or equivalent
- Able to work as a team member
- Experience on a web project is required
- Coding skills (you will be tested), especially in JS. Python is a best
- js experience is a huge plus
- CSS + HTML skills
- SQL is a plus
- Elasticsearch experience is a plus
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Glad to collaborate on projects
- Track record usage (GIT)
Information à l'attention des candidats
LVMH recruits and recognizes all talents.