THE HOUSE OF PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM & SCOPE
The intern will be integrated into the Market and Consumer Intelligence team and will support all the Perfumes and Cosmetics houses of the LVMH Group (Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy...) in their market analysis. Contribute globally to the growth of ones of the most luxurious houses worldwide.
The mission is to increase business understanding by collecting, analyzing and reporting sales and market data.
- Consolidating data and prepare reporting, providing ad-hoc analysis to support the decision-making process.
- Complete the monthly sales report with the figures received & produce the agreed business dashboards for Management.
- Ad Hoc Analysis - Support the marketing teams with ad hoc analysis amongst which Business Cases.
- Design of reporting - Support the development and improvement of new and existing reporting.
- International Master level in Management.
- Previous experience in cosmetic/beauty industry needed.
- You have very good knowledge of Excel & strong Analytical skills.
- Structured, systematic and organized.
- Flexible and diligent.
- Service minded with positive attitude engaging the others.
- Good level of both English & French.
Format: Internship under a "convention de stage" only. Post-graduate internship and work-study contracts not accepted
Start Date : between February and April 2020, for 6 months