THE HOUSE OF PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM & SCOPE
You will join the international Human Resources Learning & Transformation department, which supports employees in their induction, career and development at Parfums Christian Dior.
Within the International Learning & Transformation Direction, your role will be to monitor and animate global transformation platforms.
- Contribute to the international communication strategy supporting al topics relatives to leadership and management transformation
- Ensure content curation regarding Leadership and management topics
- Monitor and follow up data's regarding transformation within the support of the team.
- Organize and facilitate learning events or workshops
- Contribute to digitalize learning Ressources and programs
These missions will give you the opportunity to:
- Discover global transformation programs roll out
- Master project management skills with rigor and autonomy: from the initial brief to the realization
- Develop communication abilities: present a project, recommend actions, convince stakeholders
- You are currently a Master student in HR
- You must speak French AND English fluently; a third language would be a plus.
- You are interested in the topics of HR innovation and transformation
- You are very organized and know well how to prioritize your tasks to meet deadlines
- You have a strong capacity of conceptualization and provide recommendations
- You are curious and follow the digital trends of the market
- You demonstrate responsiveness and adaptability
- You are skilled in computer and office tools (PowerPoint, Excel)
Format:Internship under a "convention de stage" only. Post-graduate internship and work-study contracts not accepted
Dates: July - December 2020, 6 months
Location: Neuilly sur Seine
- Apply directly online
- If your profile is selected, you will be contacted by the Young Talent HR Team for a phone interview. Otherwise, you will receive an email informing you of the refusal of your application.
- If selected, you will meet the HR Director for an individual interview