Located at the heart of the Place Vendôme, Chaumet is a major actor in the Jewellery industry. House of the LVMH group since 1999, it embodies the excellence of Parisian Jewellery since its creation in 1780. Thanks to its exceptional savoir-faire which has been passed down through generations of jewelers, the history of Chaumet has been entwined with the history of France. Currently undergoing a major transformation and firmly anchored in modernity, the House of Chaumet is undergoing a global repositioning with a strong sales growth.
CHAUMET is looking for an International Sales Merchandiser for its International Marketing Direction based in HQ in Paris. Your main mission is to ensure the implementation of the product strategy, propose the key quantitative bets of the year (based on detailed market trends and needs), deliver the right product assortment in-store and build support plans to achieve the budget, in conjunction with zone merchandisers, central product marketing and support teams.
1/ Business analysis and development :
- Analysing and monitoring the sales to identify opportunities and ST optimization
- Business animation by sharing with zones the key messages & priorities, challenging them on sales and ST, organizing the support priorities and initiating ad-hoc action plans with the zones when needed
- Follow-up of the time-to-market, with product development and supply chain teams: launch dates and scenarios, set-up quantities
- Follow-up and validation of the monthly forecasts by product line and collection with the supply chain team
- Maintain a comprehensive and updated knowledge of the markets with the objective of sharing qualitative feedbacks on performance, product opportunities for the future and competitive information with the product marketing team.
2/ Collections & assortments management:
- Define rules for the store clustering and assign each store to a cluster in cooperation with retail teams.
- Ensure the right assortment to stores, based on stores clustering, customer profiles, product strategies and business opportunities/targets
- Monitor the efficiency of the assortment and implement the required adjustments to optimize its performance
- Revise assortment when needed according to local merchandising feedback and sales analysis.
- Key leader in the collection/status review and optimization of the size of the collection.
- With a higher education background similar to Business Schools, you have a strong experience (min 5 years) in central or zone Merchandising, ideally acquired in a Luxury environment.
- You demonstrate a great business awareness, good knowledge of Jewellery & Watches market and trends (competitors, luxury business), product sensitivity, high analytical skills and ability to make recommendations, proven agility with sales analysis tools.
- Open-minded and curious, you have a good understanding of different cultures and markets.
- Results & clients oriented, you demonstrate good communication skills to be able to interact with various interlocutors (local merchandisers, marketing, supply chain, retail teams, support functions).
- You also demonstrate flexibility in a changing and dynamic environment and a very good team spirit.
- Excellent level of English and French required.
- Retail experience desirable.