Being part of the Direct-to-Consumer BU, the Int. Retail Perf. Dpt's main focus is to lead project development and set Parfums Christian Dior's retail standards. These retail projects and tools aim to improve and ensure strong and consistent client experience, drive retail performance and operations excellency, develop retail teams, and implement top management strategy at the point of sale.
The International Retail Performance Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a variety of projects worldwide. Key aspects of this role are collaborating with various business partners to gain a competitive edge and increase productivity by identifying sales team and customer needs, providing recommendations, and designing tools and processes that solve problems and enhance efficiency.
Your main mission in the team is to accompany our teams' performance focusing on enhancing Operational Excellency and Retail Indicators monitoring.
To do so, working in close relationship with IT, CRM and markets teams you will drive the 2 following main topics:
- Retail Ops in store TOOLS & STANDARDS
Drive the development and optimization of the Dior Retail Tools (Retail Toolkit Store operations functionalities), coordinate with the regions and key markets the deployment.
- Work closely with the D2C Offer and Services team and the Digital Teams to build and implement new omnichannel services within our ops systems, formalize and communicate operational procedures
- Ensure that enhancements are in line with the company's strategy regarding retail development and client management
- Participate in building and providing a proper frame for the Standard Operation Procedures manuals.
- You will need to work in close collab. with your D2C partners, Central Client Mkg, Retail Education, IT, regional and market team
RETAIL DATA & INDICATORS
- Lead the development of a new Retail BI architecture for PCD and accompany market roll out and adoption. Produce all necessary material to accompany change and train the field teams.
- Drive the adoption of data-driven decision making across the retail organization, ensuring a simplicity of use and a pragmatic approach
- Prioritize and drive the development of added functionalities, indicators and dashboards aligned with the company strategy and the new omnichannel business reality and ensure the accuracy of data
- Follow-up and ensure regular reporting of the retail performance within our distribution. Working in close relationship with IT, lead the development of a new Retail BI architecture for PCD and accompany market roll out and adoption. Produce all necessary material to accompany change and train the field teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- Business school degree or university degree bac +4/5 / business management or preferably engineering school.
- Ideally at least +5 years' experience in a Retail environment and/or Consulting Agency specialized in Retail project & tools implementation
- Strong project management and analytical skills, ability to analyze structure and synthesize ideas
- Strategic approach and business acumen: reflect from multiple perspectives and with diverse stakeholders (management committees, country and zone directors, retail teams)
- Great networking skills in a professional and intercultural context with a great sense of collaboration across functions
- Ability to convince, animate and motivate very diverse retail teams
- Proactive mindset: ability to innovate, introduce new ideas, promote change
- Empathy: great listening and adaptation skills
- Fluent in English
Information à l'attention des candidats
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Neuilly sur Seine
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Direct-to-Consumer Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.