Being part of the Business Unit Direct-to-Consumer, the International Retail Performance Department's main focus is to lead project development and set Dior retail standards. These retail projects and tools aim to improve and ensure strong and consistent client experience, drive retail performance and operations excellency, develop retail teams, and implement top management strategy at the point of sale.
The International Retail Performance Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a variety of projects worldwide. Key aspects of this role are collaborating with various business partners to gain a competitive edge and increase productivity by identifying sales team and customer needs, providing recommendations, and designing tools and processes that solve problems and enhance efficiency.
Your main mission in the team is to accompany our teams‘ performance focusing on Client Experience @POS Evaluation and Field Managers soft skills upskilling projects. To do so we expect you to:
Drive the Client Experience @POS monitoring programs (Mystery Shopping s & Voice of the clients).
- Manage the set up and the WW roll out and validate the evaluation grid with Retail Education Team.
- Support markets in its implementation to ensure its full optimization and provide all necessary supporting material.
- Monitor performance of the programs
- Monitor the results, ensuring HQ restitutions and supporting markets in their analysis
- Monitor the usage of the programs and its supporting tools
- In collaboration with the providers, ensure constant enhancement of the monitoring tools
- In collaboration with the Client Marketing team, further accompany Voice of the client program WW implementation (already implemented and fully adopted in France & UK, more lightly in Asia); intensify the roll out and adoption in Aspac and Japan and prepare Europe future deployment. Accompany NPS usage in monitoring Retail Performance.
- Manage the relationship with the providers
Accompany and ensure Retail Curriculum for Field Managers relevancy and roll out WW
- In close relationship with the regions, markets, and your colleagues, ensure and follow the adaptation of our curriculum to the evolving retail landscape.
- Drive the Curriculum deployment within the markets and monitor performance
- Directly drive the People Management soft skills streams: module development and updates, in collaboration with our dedicated provider.
- Identify new needs and contribute to adaptation of the curriculum to evolving business priorities if relevant
Contribute to Retail HR topics
- Formalize and adapt WW HR standards in Retail recommendations
- e. Drive field population Job Description adaptation to the new retail landscape
- Participate in the BC compensation policy
WHO YOU ARE
- Business school degree or university degree in marketing/ business management
- Ideally +5 years' experience in a Retail environment or in Project Management
- Sense of pedagogy and strong people orientation.
- Great networking skills in a professional and intercultural context
- Ability to convince, animate and motivate very diverse retail teams
- Proactive mindset: ability to innovate, introduce new ideas, promote change
- Empathy: great listening and adaptation skills
- Strategic approach and business acumen: reflect from multiple perspectives and with diverse stakeholders (management committees, country and zone directors, retail teams)
- Fluent in English
Information à l'attention des candidats
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Neuilly sur Seine
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY? __________
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Direct-to-Consumer Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.