Reporting to the International Communication Director, the International Press & Digital Influencers Manager is in charge of :
- France : full responsibility for all Press (print & digital) as well as digital influencers with the objective to maximize the visibility and coverage of Ruinart in relevant media. Propose and implement yearly communication plan, propose and implement yearly media plan, follow and press & digital report analysis, define stories and issue press releases, manage press and bloggers PR, update press and influencers listings, organize press & influencers events etc.
- International : monitor and coordinate International Press and digital communication vav MH teams in markets with the objective to help local teams maximize the visibility and coverage of Ruinart in the right media. Communication plans, press & digital report analysis, stories and press releases, support PR for key international press and bloggers, press & influencers events ...
- Main contact during Reims experience/trips with both French and International press & influencers
- Define & implement the wine communication strategy targetting the specialized wine press & digital. Liaise with the wine-making team in order to get the best coverage on wine topics especially regarding new vintage releases..
- Ensure that all Ruinart communication vav MH/LVMH is maximized in coordination with the digital team
- Manages France Media budget in link with press coverage targets.
You have a Master 2 / Bac + 5 Master's degree in Global Communication, you are fluent in French and English, you have 8/10 years professional experience in the direct management of press relations / bloggers / influencers luxury brand especially in France.
You are able to work with international teams on several topics, you have experience in structuring and implementing a global communication plan, budget management and media planning.
You are known as a true team player, agile, loyal, acting with transparency and with a real interest in art, as well as wine