Reporting to the PR Director, you contribute to the planning and execution of the worldwide brand and product PR strategy, in collaboration with the International PR Director and other marketing and digital functions.
They ensure all markets are equipped with timely, relevant and impactful assets and supported daily to secure optimal brand positioning and maximal qualitative editorial visibility.
PR ASSETS AND TOOLS
- Manage PR content timeline, gathering necessary information and assets cross-functionally, develop international Press Releases and key PR messaging (Products, Technology, Events, Sponsoring etc.), manage their translation and distribution to markets and owned platforms.
- Manage market requests for HQ and partner spokespeople, vet interview or appearance opportunities and oversee execution, briefings and edits.
- Manage press samples and gift orders to deliveries in market.
- Be the primary contact for TAG Heuer PR teams worldwide (17 markets) and provide them with ongoing as well as tactical support.
- Ensure clear and timely communication on strategy, assets, events, news etc.
- Advise on local initiatives, ensuring quality and consistency of brand image worldwide.
- Maintain and develop international VIP press network managed by HQ, develop pitches, supply assets, samples, gifts, and manage local appointments (manufacture visits, etc).
- Be the primary contact for any inbound media requests.
- Manage the Swiss PR Agency.
- Contribute to the management of sensitive/crisis communications.
- Propose and manage run of show for press and spokespeople.
- Brief and manage photographers, press releases, approval process and asset distribution.
- Be the primary contact for partner PR teams and relevant vendors.
- Coordinate attendance of international press to local events and of all international market needs for global events (schedules, transfers, hospitality, gifts etc.).
- When necessary conduct product or experience presentations for international press.
REPORTING AND ADMIN
- Monitor and analyze the media coverage and clippings worldwide and update all parties on the PR performance.
- Manage the external monitoring agency, circulate a weekly press review and contribute to monthly marketing reports.
- Monitor and manage the International PR Budget.
- Support our Leadership team and other functions with various requests.
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor degree and minimum 4 years relevant international PR experience for global consumer brands, preferably including luxury goods.
- Fluent English required, French appreciated.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills (writing sample may be requested)
- Excellent organizational skills, used to fast-paced environments
- Existing media and influencer network is a plus.