As a member of the Global Brand Team Dom Perignon, reporting to the Marketing & Communication Director, the International Marketing Manager contributes significantly to the strategic development of the Brand by leading and driving the development and implementation of key communication and promotion projects :
- Build the yearly activation plans and programs
- Define / participate in defining breakthrough concepts (products, animations...) able to deliver growth objectives : lead the creation and development of programs in areas like on-trade POS material, promotional packaging, merchandising & window tools, pictures, movies and brief the Digital team to propose to market a full 360 approach
- Constantly fill the pipe of innovations and creative ideas with an 18 months anticipation approach (Manage the continuous improvement of the POS material range and lead specific POS developments (gifting...))
- Prepare future launches, working close with the communication team to build a comprehensive approach for markets.
- Act as a leader of multi-functional teams, both in House (merchandising, digital, events and PR, development, purchase, supply-chain, finance, international sales, and oenology) and externally (agencies, consultants, suppliers) to deliver programs on KPIs (quality, cost, and timing).
- Create network within markets to:
- Co-develop projects with specific markets
- Ensure quality of execution / implementation
- Generate internal buy-in and excitement on the brand and the projects (Regional Marketing Meetings, ad hoc thematic Workshops with selected markets, market information...)
- Monitor business performance with International sales team and take appropriate corrective actions to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Manage A&P budgets.
- Manage a team of one or two brand manager and trainees.
Graduated of a business school or top ranked overseas university, you are fluent in French and English and you have a multicultural mindset.
With a minimum of 7 / 8 years International Marketing experience, you have a previous experience with a luxury brand (inside or outside the spirits business) with emphasis on rich DNA, attractive activation programs and high potential consumer oriented.
You have the capacity of carrying out perfect executions and painstaking attention to details. You have Proven creativity in previous international projects.
You also have proven success in managing projects for leading brands within a large complex environment with clear, tangible results.
You have demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, outspoken but with strong emotional intelligence.
You have strong capacity to easily articulate complex thinking with a rational and fact based approach, and have a digital mind-set / agility.
With a very strong luxury culture, interest in design, art, fashion, luxury travel, gastronomy and fine wines and trends, you have strong analytical capacity with a strategic outlook
You are strive for creativity and innovation, dynamic, enthusiast, passionate and result oriented, able to convince and motivate, deal with matrix organisations, and able to manage and develop a team of young marketing talents