To support Christian Dior's International e-Commerce development, we are currently hiring an ambitious e-commerce expert as International e-Commerce Merchandiser
Your missions :
- Build the International e-Commerce Merchandising guidelines by business unit (Men, Women, Baby Dior, Watch and Jewelry), in coordination with central Merchandisers
- Cross functional coordination of the Merchandising activities with the Divisions and the Marketing department
- Select and arrange the products to be put online by zone, according to the seasonal animation schedule and business objectives.
- Coordination of the catalogue (pack shot) production with the photo studio (=> Timing and priorities)
- Manage the products seasonal cycles to optimize e-Commerce sale-through by zone, based on strong teamwork with both Supply Chain and Buyers.
- Follow-up and analyze the categories performance to build recommendations and action plans.
- Contribute to the development of activities proposals for sales and process optimizations
- Liaise with local e-Commerce teams to guarantee the proper application of central guidelines.
- Coordination of potential stock transfer / swaps
- A creative personality and good sense of fashion trends and great feeling for styles
- Business and result oriented
- Good organisational skills
- Analytical abilities
- Experienced exposure to PIM and DAM tools appreciated
Excellent English and French communication skills