Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs. Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moet Hennessy Europe is responsible for the distribution of Moet Hennessy portfolio in Europe. It is composed of 18 distribution companies. MH Belux is a company in charge of Belgium and Luxemburg. Moët Hennessy Belux wishes to integrate a VIE in its Finance team.
The VIE has a key role within the finance department, bringing support in defining and implementing local auditing and controlling initiatives.
She/he will be part of the finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Director. She/he will also be a support for the Chief Accountant and Financial Controller.
The Internal Control and Finance Controller VIE will assist the MH Belux team in its development, covering activities such as:
- Internal Audit and Process Organization
- Creation and implementation of appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with MH/LVMH global policies and local laws.
- Ensure compliance with existing MH/LVMH financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed.
- Ensure that the crisis management documentation is updated
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow-up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved in due time
- Provide training on Internal Controls
- Database Management
- Commercial Conditions, Contracts, Clients, Suppliers, Products
- Optimisation of processes
- Profitability analysis & development
- Accounting assistance
- Justification of balance sheet accounts, including supplier and customer balances
- Other ad'hoc request
Education: Graduated from a University/Business School Master Degree.
Languages: Fluent in French/English. Dutch is a plus.
Professional experience & know how: First experience in Audit/Finance/Controlling. Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP
Personal & interpersonal skills: Analytical decision making. Operational excellence. Good communication skills. Consumer / customer focus. Financial and profitability awareness. Autonomous team-player. Result oriented. Hands-on approach. Pragmatic & flexible. Solution seeker
Information à l'attention des candidats
Based in Head-office: Brussels
Length of contract: 12 months