Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words, ‘never, never, never give up'
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Influencer Relations Associate Manager will lead the development and execution of French influencer marketing plans for all Kendo brands in France. In partnership with the global teams based out of San Francisco, they will coordinate all aspects of French influencer and artistry outreach activities including personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities and requests from multiple brands. The dynamic person will have experience in the beauty industry and well-versed in social marketing.
- Work alongside Global Social & Marketing teams to develop and execute influencer marketing plans
- Cultivate meaningful and relevant relationships with key influencers across multiple social platforms
- Manage ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Recommend French-language social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, event planning, and influencer marketing
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to travel regularly
Information à l'attention des candidats
Please send us your resume and cover letter in French and in English