LVMH House has decided to launch an initiative called DARE. In this context an open innovation team will report to Laetitia Roche Grenet, Director Business Synergies with three objectives: Boost the Entrepreneurship spirit, Accelerate Innovation and Creativity and Promote New ways of Learning and Working.
The Incubation Manager will be the key contact of all people from different maisons working on DARE Projects and responsible for the development of each DARE project. He/she will establish trust relationship with the Talents from Maisons and the LVMH group. He/she will accompany the development of DARE projects emerging from DARE events and contribute to the different phase of each project by:
- Work in teams with start up stakeholders as well as key executives of the group in particular in digital and HR.
- Track and regroup the information as for the DARE projects and business plan to be able to share this information with the rest of the team as well as the Innovation Board : Identification of best practices, as well as constraints. Identify key interlocutor for each projects step and aligned with diagnosis done with the intrapreneurs
- Create and launch the Intrapreneur Incubation Program for the LVMH group in synergy with the Station F teams.
- Incubate and coach all DARE teams (including station F)
- Responsible for the global Incubation budget: allocation of fund as well as finding the internal sponsors
- Create the excom Innovation Boards and coordinate the innovation decisions
- Hunt startup /innovation trends
- Identify key strategic topic to help invent the future of LVMH
Internally, the candidate will be in permanent interaction with cross-fonctionnal teams, and more precisely digital, communication,
Ideally at least 10 years of experience in project management/start-up/innovation/consulting/intrapreneurship
He or she would be a leader by influence, with :
- a startup mind: working in a collaborative mode, always looking for solution, anchored into action.
- the ability to motivate teams in a transversal managerial mode. (listening capacity, connect teams, drive cooperation, conviction strength)
- Interest in change and moving environment
- Customer oriented experience in the past.
- Understanding of the Luxury Industry.
Fluent in English (international environment)