Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Glenmorangie,... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Moët Hennessy Global Travel Retail is looking for a Passionate
and Agile Human Resources Development Assistant.
As part of the Global Travel Team based in Paris, you will support the Human Resources Director on the following HR missions :
- Fully manage the recruitment process of interns, apprentices and VIEs on a variety of functions (brief and follow-up with operational managers, job posting, sourcing, interviews)
- Administrative role : drafting of contracts and agreements, schools relations, payroll
- Manage the integration of interns/apprentices (HR follow-up with interns and operational managers)
Learning & Development
- Accompany the interns/apprentices community (assessments, talent pool management, support in their search of permanent jobs within LVMH, advising operational managers)
- Organize training programs (pre-selection of providers, employees' enrollment and follow-up, logistic aspects, billing, data entries)
- Monitoring and analysis of annual performance reviews
HR Projects & Internal Communication :
- Contribute to the development of various HR topics : diversity, compliance, HR management programs and policies...
- Develop HR communications (announcements, CSR policy)
Following a master degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, you would like to search, recruit and develop Moët Hennessy's Talents, you have already developed those abilities in a previous experience. Highly adaptable with a positive mindset, you are known for your proactivity to find solutions and achieve the goals. You show strong communication skills and team spirit, our People can count on you and your integrity. Besides, you demonstrate strong interest for the Luxury and Wines & Spirits sector.
Timing : 6 months from January to June 2019 / Contract : school internship agreement