Company : MOET HENNESSY ESTATES & WINES
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation.
Missions of the HR Assistant :
- Support the recruitment process for interns and VIE
- Support the administrative process: internship agreements, paperwork, etc.
- Help Sourcing through recruitment tools like LinkedIn, career website, job boards
- Help organize induction for new joiners, internal HR events (logistics, planning).
- HR Communication: help on employer branding action (LinkedIn page, school actions)
- Monitors & records leave of absence, expense claims, travel requests
- Is the point of contact for employees in Paris for all admin questions (leave, lunch vouchers, etc.)
- Assist HRD and HR Manager in day to day missions
- Support monthly staff cost analysis & FTE reports
Learning & Development
- Participation to the elaboration of the training plan
- Lead ad-hoc training requests when necessary
- Actively help & support the team in organizing in house programs
- Participate to HR projects with the team (engagement survey, annual report, newsletter ...)
Education : Business School or University degree with a specialization in HR
Languages : English mandatory
Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Rigor, confidentiality, priority setting, multitasking, team spirit