Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation.
- Participate to the recruitment process for interns and VIE (job description, sourcing, phone interviews, interviews, negative answers, etc.)
- Organize interviews with managers
- In charge of the administrative part: internship agreements, paperwork, etc.
- Be the point of contact to Business France for VIE administration
- Manage recommended applications
- Manage recruitment tools like LinkedIn, career website, job boards
- Manage Induction meetings and induction events for new joiners.
- Monitors & records leave of absence, expense claims, travel requests
- Is the point of contact for employees in Paris for all admin questions (leave, lunch vouchers, etc.)
- Logistics and administrative support for new recruits of Central Team
- Assist HRD and HR Manager in day to day missions
- Monthly staff cost analysis & FTE reports
- Participation to the elaboration of the training plan
- Enroll employees
- Update database
- Participate to the selection of external providers
- Lead ad-hoc training requests when necessary
- Actively help & support the team in organizing in house programs
- Participate to HR projects with the team (engagement survey, annual report, newsletter ...)
Education: Business School or University degree with a specialization in HR
Languages : English mandatory
Skills : Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Rigor, confidentiality, priority setting, multitasking, team spirit