The HR Manager is based in Belgium at the Customer Service. With 2 direct reports, he/she provides HR generalist support for up to 200 employees.
It concerns both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to the local and global initiatives.
Alongside the HR teams, your core mission will be :
- As HR Manager you are responsible for all HR related topics. On a regularly basis, you organize meetings with the members of the local management team. You support them for all people related management questions
- As a business partner you support the Director of the Customer Service to smoothly implement structural changes, manager rotations and international mobilities
- Role of mediation and resolution of internal staff conflicts
- Responsible for the recruitment ensuring a great candidate experience
- Manage the Training & Development, Performance & career management plans.
- Support the employees and you offer advice on individual topics such as time credit, retirement, career development, training and development, etc.
- Responsible for all concerning HR data and processes.
- Drive change throughout the organization with focus on empowering and building ownership, engagement of the employees, leadership,
- Coordinate and contribute to the annual salary and benefits review
- Propose and implement comp&ben solutions to optimize local salary structure
- Responsible for preparing salary budgets and follow them up
- Work transversaly with the EMEA HR community.
Agility, precision and strong interpersonal relations are key success factors to the role
8 years of experience in a learning driven environment
Master's degree in human resources is preferable
Fluent in English
Passion for development - Digital savvy - ease with numbers