Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Glenmorangie,... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
MH Private is the Art de Vivre referent for exceptional consumers interested in ultra-prestige W&S experiences and products. It was created to serve Moët Hennessy's strategy to win the heart of its consumers and conquer new territories. MH Private demonstrates strong growth and continues to develop unique experiences to our high-profile clients across the world.
Moët Hennessy is looking for a passionate and agile Human Resources Generalist Assistant.
As part of the GTR & MH Private HR Team based in Paris, you will assist the HRBP in the recruitment process, talent management, Pay, HR Communication, HR reporting, HR administration and HR transversal projects to support business ambitions and people development.
Recruitment and Talent Management
- Manage the recruitment process of interns, apprentices, VIE for all functions (brief and follow-up with operational managers, job posting, sourcing, interviews). Source and select resumés, manage pre qualification calls/interviews of permanent positions (positions to be defined with HRBP)
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of interns/apprentices (HR follow-up with interns and operational managers). Manage the onboarding and offboarding of TR talents
- Draft contracts and agreements, schools relations, payroll. Draft contracts and agreements for French MH permanent contract.
- Accompany the interns/apprentices community (assessments, talent pool management, support in their search of permanent jobs within LVMH, advising operational managers)
Learning & Development
- Organize training programs (pre-selection of providers, employees' enrollment and follow-up, logistic aspects, billing, data entries)
- Follow Up on training needs and enrollments
- Follow up on training budget
- Monitor and analyze of annual performance reviews
HR reporting & administration
- In charge of headcount reporting
- Guarantee the accuracy of HRIS data (profile creation, updates,..)
- Draft payroll journal
HR Projects & Internal Communication
- Contribute to the development of various HR topics : diversity, compliance, HR follow up tools, HR management programs and policies...
- Develop HR communications (announcements, CSR policy)
Following a master degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, you are ready to search, recruit and develop Moët Hennessy's Talents, you have already developed those abilities in a previous experience.
Highly adaptable with a positive mindset, you are known for your proactivity to find solutions and achieve given goals.
You show strong communication skills and team spirit, our people can count on you and your integrity.
You are detail oriented and reliable.
Besides, you demonstrate strong interest for the Luxury and Wines & Spirits sector.
Languages: fluent French and English mandatory
IT: Pack Office