The HR Advisor is a member of the Shared Service Center of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics in the Netherlands. The primary responsibilities of the HR Advisor are to support the CFO providing comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR solutions to the business.
- Payroll Administration; responsible for all payroll related activities; provide all payroll mutations to the payroll administrator in a timely and accurate manner.
- Benefits Administration; administration and communication regarding all benefits programs; healthcare, pension, leave days etc.
- Provide HR Management information/reporting to management.
- Preparation of employment contracts & new hire/leaver documentation (notifications & employee forms).
- Keep track of employment contract end dates and make sure extensions/terminations are timely confirmed in writing to employees.
- Produce confirmation letters related to contract renewal, termination, job changes, salary changes, development plans, disciplinary actions etc.
- Deal with ad hoc daily queries from employees.
Support / Advice:
- Go-to person for employees and line managers regarding all HR-related topics.
- Inform employees, managers and directors about relevant HR processes and policies.
- Follow up and monitor the Sickness Absence Policy; liaise with Arbo services on absence cases and maintain comprehensive documentation in relation to sickness absence and reintegration planning.
- Ensure implementation / application Dutch laws and regulations.
- Support line managers in the recruitment process of employees and trainees.
- Streamlining HR/administrative processes and procedures for efficiency purposes.
- Support in the development of HR policies.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as requested from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong administration skills is essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of HR & Payroll Software; Unit4 is desirable
- Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, accurate and structured
- Proactive and full committed to all aspects of work
- Efficient, with capacity to manage tight deadlines and multi-tasking
- Ability to interact effectively with employees, line managers and external contacts
- Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Post secondary education (HBO); degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Min 4-5 years of relevant HR Administrator experience
- Fluent in English & Dutch (both written and verbal)