About the company
A world leader in high-quality products, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 70 prestigious Houses. LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is one of the five different sectors where The Group is active in. With renowned names like Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo and Benefit we meet a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship and luxury. From the Dutch branch of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics, in Capelle aan den IJssel, our teams make sure the vision of our organization is carried out in the Dutch market and the specific character of each brand is guaranteed. Together we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The HR Administrator Netherland is a member of the Benelux HR Team in the Shared Service Center of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics based in Brussels, Belgium supporting the Benelux region and reports into the LVMH Perfume & Cosmetics Benelux HR Manager.
The primary responsibilities of the HR Administrator are to support the Netherland teams providing comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR solutions to the Dutch business.
- Payroll Administration; responsible for all Dutch payroll related activities; provide all payroll mutations to the Dutch payroll administrator (external provider) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Benefits Administration; administration and communication regarding all benefits programs; healthcare, pension, leave days etc.
- Provide HR information/reporting to management.
- Preparation of Dutch employment contracts & new hire/leaver documentation (notifications & employee forms).
- Keep track of employment contract end dates and make sure extensions/terminations are timely confirmed in writing to employees.
- Produce confirmation letters related to contract renewal, termination, job changes, salary changes, development plans, disciplinary actions etc.
- Deal with ad hoc daily queries from Dutch employees.
Support / Advice:
- Go-to person for Dutch employees and line managers regarding all Dutch HR-related topics.
- Inform Dutch employees, managers and directors about relevant HR processes and policies.
- Follow up and monitor the Sickness Absence Policy; liaise with Dutch Arbo services on absence cases and maintain comprehensive documentation in relation to sickness absence and reintegration planning.
- Ensure implementation / application Dutch laws and regulations.
- Support line managers in the recruitment process of employees and trainees.
- Streamlining HR/administrative processes and procedures for efficiency purposes.
- Support in the development of HR policies.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as requested from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Dutch & English (both written and verbal)
- Strong administration skills is essential
- Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation (HR administration, payroll and sickness management)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of HR & Payroll Software; NMBRS is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, accurate and structured
- Proactive and full committed to all aspects of work
- Efficient, with capacity to manage tight deadlines and multi-tasking
- Ability to interact effectively with employees, line managers and external contacts
- Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Post secondary education (HBO); degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Min 4-5 years of relevant HR Administrator experience