Leading the OneDior tech team in charge of dior.com frontend to build a cutting edge ecommerce architecture on the top of Parfums Christian Dior systems and Christian Dior Couture systems. You will be responsible of building and running in a production a frontend as well as defining the functional and technical roadmap, and organize the engineering team according to it.
- Defining the technical vision for dior.com frontend and backend
- Building the functional roadmap in collaboration with the product teams
- Building the technical roadmap in collaboration with the IT/IS teams
- Organising the team according to the objectives (hiring, contracts, budget definition, etc.)
- Implementing Agile methodology to deliver new features and improvements
- Operating a high-traffic website daily with a DevOps approach
- Managing a Web Performance taskforce
- Creating strong relationship with all technical partners (both internal, group level or third-parties)
- Animating a technical culture at Dior
- Participating to seminar / conferences to communicate on technical approach at Dior
- 3+ yrs in team management, ideally in a context of technical & digital transformation.
- 5+ yrs in ecommerce with strong knowledge in most ecommerce common platforms and concepts (Magento/SFCC, PIM, DAM, ERP, OMS)
- Technical background with srong knowledge in web-based technologies (React, node.js, Server Side Rendering)
- Strong knowledge in devops approach & cloud-based technologies (Microsft Azure specialization is a plus)
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies & tools (especially SCRUM and Kanban)
- Performance Marketing knowledge (SEO/SEM, tracking)
- English/French fluent, both spoken and written.