At LVMH, we offer our people a unique professional environment shaped by excellence: a universe enriched by the diversity of our Maisons, métiers and geographic locations. A universe where every single person has the opportunity to build their own career path. A universe where women and men make the difference. Their talents are, more than elsewhere, an essential competitive asset that underpins the success of our Maisons.
Creating the conditions for them to succeed within our ecosystem is a guarantee of long-term performance.
Our ability to attract and develop the most talented people is thus the cornerstone of our human resources policy as we are a talent academy.
In that context, we are looking for an innovative and dynamic senior program manager to create, build, and grow our new LVMH Graduate Program. This program is aimed at identifying, attracting, recruiting and developing the future leaders of our Group. The role will initially be an individual contributor with no direct reports and as such, delivery will be achieved through working in partnership with the Corporate organization, the Maisons' HR teams: Student Programs and Talent Acquisition teams, and HR leadership. The role is a newly created position, and will act almost as an intrapreneur, with a huge potential of creation, development, a high level of autonomy and a great perspective of growth and visibility. More than a program manager, we are looking for someone who will help us drive a cultural change in our organization.
The successful candidate for this role will be a strategic leader, able to build relationships and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, possess excellent communication skills, and be comfortable with rolling up their sleeves to drive execution.
- Collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders to design and execute the new Graduate program.
- Design a full Graduate program for the Group, under the supervision of the HR Leadership team and with the enrolment of the Maisons HR teams.
- Work closely with Legal and C&B teams to build this program at a global scale
- Build a robust assessment and recruitment process
- Build and deliver onboarding and ongoing training support for graduate hires
- Manage the pool of Graduates and make sure they are equipped for success
- Drive performance career reviews of graduates et evaluate potential for development
- Craft success metrics and report out to business leadership
- Monitor and report on progress of program, including making recommendations for further enhancement of program
- 10 years work experience in program management, Sales, HR, Talent Acquisition, or related fields
- Executes at a strategic level and brings industry perspective and strong business judgment to influence executive leadership to determine and drive objectives.
- Experience in building and growing programs/initiatives and skilled at developing strategy and change management
- A team player, able to influence and deliver through others by working cross-functionally with top management, recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
- Works backwards from internal customer needs and comfortable with presenting to senior leaders to gain support and investment in building, launching and growing the program. This involves creating narratives and leveraging data to inform decision-making
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, run an efficient process and manage time efficiently
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Experience in Talent Acquisition / Human Resources space is required
- Program management expertise is preferred
- Based in Paris
- Fluency in French and English