Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Member of the Global Retail team, reporting to the Global Visual Managers, your mission is to assist the VM team in their projects, supporting the GTR acceleration. Closely with Global VM Managers, you participate to drive store visibility programs & In store excellence, interacting with global Marketing and Regional teams. You participate to the brand & product exposure at point of sales to deliver an outstanding experience to the travelling consumer. Your perimeter is global with 1200 POS and you interact with 4 regions (Europe, ME, APAC and NA).
1) You assist the VM managers in the guidelines creation, for temporary In-store programmes (19 programmes per year / 350 spaces average WW). Launch and activation guidelines include:
- Design and technical documentation
- In store tools
- Assortment strategy & planogram
- Consumer Experience & story telling
- Retail mechanics (consumer journey, tools to drive sell out such as consumer rewards, special promotion, gamification...)
- Training (in collaboration with Global Marketing & Training team)
2) You coordinate Request/Upload pictures of the GTR visibilities & best practices, conduct field visits & VM benchmark.
3) Closely with the VM managers, you assist in Prototype & Merchandising tools development.
4) You create and update planogramming guidelines to best support sell out by product and targeted customer / location.
5) You assist Merch Team w/ various presentations, merchandising reportings and suppliers/ agencies prospection.
- Degree in Visual Merchandising or Retail Architecture/Design
- Experience/Interest in Retail Design and Project Management
- Proficient in Photoshop and Excel (Sketchup a plus)
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly adaptable and agile to meet the deadline and new challenges
- A Detailed oriented & creative problem solver
- Very strong Organization & Communication skills
- English & French: fluent written and spoken
- Passion for luxury brands / Wines & Spirit
Background in Travel Retail experiences is an asset.