As part of the development of the portfolio of partner Houses (Céline, Loewe, Fred, Kenzo, Berluti, ...) we offer the opportunity to collaborate with people with varied profiles, in an international environment. Thélios is a recent, ambitious and rapidly expanding project. You will have the chance to work in a start-up mindset and join a young and passionate team.
Within Thélios, and in full coordination with the Maisons, responsible for the design and the development of eyewear visual merchanding tools and guidelines
Visual merchandising tools design
- To constantly scout and test new VM techniques, materials, functionalities... in eyewear, luxury and other relevant industries,
- In line with the Maison image and VM strategy and in accordance to a VM briefing based on product, marketing and commercial strategy, to design eyewear VM tools to assure both permanent brand presence in the point of sales and seasonal animations.
Visual merchandising tools development
- Together with the Brand Trade Marketing Mangers to brief different suppliers on the new developments based on design requirements and cost targets ,
- To follow the development process in order to grant design conformity, in time delivery and respect of KPI's.
Trade Marketing guidelines
- In accordance with the Maisons, to define and design eyewear global trade marketing guidelines and best practices.
Special projects design and execution
- In accordance with the Maisons, to conceive/ design special eyewear projects and VM initiatives (Pop Up, In store events...),
- Together with the Brand Trade Marketing Manager to follow up with suppliers and clients correct execution of the projects.
Master's degree in Design
5 years in similar functions.
Fluent in English & French. Italian is a plus.
Software for Design and 3D (Ketchup, Indesign, ...)
Sensibility towards luxe industry, attention to details.
Pioneering spirit, open minded, curious.
Creativity and excellent organization skills.
Energized by an entrepreneurial environment.