In this position, as part of the ebusiness team, you will be head of Online Content and animation team. You will have a critical role of coordinating and shaping our creative, content and experience strategy, in order to delight our online customers with impactful story telling.
- Drive CELINE online Content Strategy collaborating with Communication, ebusiness, Image, Merchandizing, Heritage&Archives and products departments. By turning content assets from various media streams into a powerful experiential concepts to support: events, collection launches, commercial operations, limited editions, display campaigns, Social ads, store openings...
- Participate in establishing yearly editorial strategy and calendar
- Build up collaborative work processes cross departments to deliver an accurate and consistent editorial plan
- Animate regular sharing instances (workshops and committees) between relevant departments' representatives to ensure all teams are aligned and different needs are respected
- Participate in defining key messages, tone of voice and visual territory for editorial themes, to ensure global coherency of messages.
- Enrich the website's content in line with the global editorial strategy and in conformity with SEO requirements
- Support team in product upload process, maintaining accuracy and using this as a chance to guide site merchandising.
- Own merchandising tools (boosting, hero products), category and product management strategies to perform this in season trading for your categories.
- Responsible for the online catalog and online assortment, and drive scalable learnings to improve the strategy
- Represent industry trends and promotional activities to the wider team.
- Work towards excellence across the site by contributing to offer the online clients a best in class users' experience
- Promote innovation and cultivate creation among the team
Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with team effectively to positively influence collaboration, drive results and achieve desired outcomes in a complex environment
Entrepreneurial spirit with strong managerial skills
Fluent level of English and French (verbal and written)
Experience in developing and managing content and experiences at significant scale
Highly organized, good coordinator / project manager, and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work independently to drive aggressive timelines
A tech culture