To strengthen our team in Switzerland (based in La-Chaux-De-Fonds), we are looking for a talented:
Global Demand Planner
Reporting directly to the Demand & Supply Planning Director, you will be at the center of one of the company's most important process: Business Planning.
- Collaborate with each region/market to elaborate 18 months rolling forecasts at sku level, using historical sales, market trends, channels, new launches, discontinuations, etc.
- Perform data analysis to identify gaps versus sales objectives and propose forecast adjustments accordingly.
- Manage product Lifecycle Planning based on the company's Product Strategy.
- Work closely with supply planners to get input on supply constraints leading to forecast adjustments
- Be the global key user and point of contact for the forecasting tools. Support and train markets.
- Co-define, implement and later facilitate TAG Heuer's new business planning process (S&OP) both locally and at global level.
- Define, report and explain Key Metrics (Forecast Accuracy, Bias, Sell In/Sell Out, Trade inventory level, etc.)
- Master's degree or equivalent from University, Management School or Engineering School.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain with at least 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Fluent in French and English.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Analytical, attentive to details and able to work with a high amount of data.
- Pro-active and with excellent organization skills.
- Business oriented and with high communication skills.