We are looking for a Global CRM Manager to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with consumers for both Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon Maisons.
This key role will be responsible to define the different consumer journeys and the relational strategy of the Maison, and then to implement data capture strategies and CRM programs for our Maison and Markets.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, hands-on CRM Manager and Customer Champion who can effectively conceive global online and offline CRM strategies as well as build "GloCal" CRM plans. He/she will promote the benefits of CRM across the Maison and Markets to deliver a mindset change.
This role requires ongoing engagement with our Digital and Marketing Teams, the Regional CRM Managers, Market Managers, and the Moet-Hennessy Central Consumer Engagement Team.
Strategic responsibilities :
- Conceive the global CRM strategy, based on each Maison business and Marketing objectives.
- Define target audiences, customer profiling, and associated consumer journeys, based on each Maison ecosystem and brand plan.
- Leverage each Maison's touchpoints and customer lifecycle to maximize data capture and engagement opportunities, in close collaboration with internal teams and key markets
- Ensure adherence of local CRM executions with each Maison's DNA, visual and tonality guidelines, and CRM global strategy.
- Improve each Maison's consumer knowledge, and use customer insight to feed the brand strategy and refine CRM activity throughout the year, supporting markets to plan the right activity to drive the right outcomes.
- Build business cases, develop KPI's, analyze effectiveness and report the performance. Institute test and learn processes.
- Be a global CRM expert and advocate and an internal advocate for all local teams
Operations responsibilities :
- Plan and execute multi-channel CRM activations (for web, email, mobile and social) driving online & offline revenue - i.e Brand home consumer journey.
- Oversee the creation of all associated marketing comms and contents, including newsletter communications, product marketing comms, lead gen campaigns and automated emails (e.g. welcome, VIP, birthday etc)
- Responsible for the end-to-end email marketing process through our ESP, from planning to email build, sending and reporting
- Define segments and data driven journeys in our marketing automation tool Marketing Cloud, whilst growing trigger campaigns and program performance
- Monitor the effectiveness of all marketing and CRM campaigns and activities, providing regular marketing performance reporting and suggest improvements
- Work hand-in-hand with MH operations team to ensure the campaign delivery and briefing process is accurate and rooted in data.
With 5 to 7 years' experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, and multi-channel programs, you have :
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to drive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies
- Comprehensive understanding of the Campaign management process, briefing, designing, proofing and delivery management
- Experience in coordinating many players in an international context
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and French and additional languages are a plus.
- Expertise of Salesforce Clouds (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud...) is appreciated