Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
Why join us?
Rimowa is looking for an experienced Global CRM Manager (8+ years hands-on experience) to support the company in a transformation project.
The CRM Manager will be reporting directly to the Global E-commerce & CRM Director, based in Paris.
She/he will have the unique opportunity to lead the CRM strategy and road-map. She/he will have important role building a dynamic and international CRM community.
Your mission : leverage a Top of the Art CRM and CEM strategy at Rimowa
- Own the Rimowa CRM vision, roadmap, ec0-system and performances
- Implement and scale the Consumer Engagement strategies, to improve meaningfully our customer's experience, at any step of their journey
- Leverage and promote customers' knowledge within Rimowa, at a Global level and within the regions
- Analyze and build an accurate segmentation, improving our prospects and clients' qualifications while capturing rich data
- Design an engaging 360 customer journey program (through a marketing automation tool) to strengthen our clients' activity, value and retention. Identify key business opportunities to grow business and drive consumer engagement
- Lead and deploy Rimowa's Clienteling tools and program
- Monitor and leverage customer's satisfaction and brand loyalty: define an on-going listening and feed-back management strategy (NPS, CES, ad-hoc) , through all points of contacts (CSC, stores, social...)
- Market and test new relational features for our clients
- Guarantee data quality and compliance of our RCU and CRM journeys, globally and for each region
- Constantly improve our Data architecture and CRM Tools
What you will directly contribute to
- Define the most efficient way for CRM to contribute to Rimowa's strategic goals
- Conceive, implement and deploy our CRM and clienteling programs in all regions, accordingly to global strategy and local specificities
- Build and optimize a tailored CRM strategy for countries, working hand in hand with the local teams, and building step by step the CRM community
- Spread client's experience insights and KPI's among the teams and contribute to develop a customer centric mindset within the company
- Promote all new features to ensure their adoption by our retail teams
- Set-up accurate dash-boards. Analyze the campaign performance and define improvement actions for each market, being lean and focused on efficiency.
- Contribute to the comprehensive PRM/CRM strategy, while working closely with Performance/Acquisition teams
- Define and control the budget, monitor the project KPIs, prepare and submit reports.
- 8+ years of professional experience, including 5+ yr conceiving, testing, implementing and optimizing CRM/clienteling (previous experience on Salesforce Cloud would be a +)
- Experience working with relational databases
- Prior experience in leveraging customer journey campaigns, while being business driven and R.O.I. oriented
- Prior experience in managing marketing automation tools
- Experience in managing people, setting team direction, coordinating activities across different organizational functions, motivating team members, assigning work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Comfortable to communicate with Top Leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - in English but French or another language is a plus
- Willing to travel for the purpose of the project
Information à l'attention des candidats
What We Offer All Of Our Employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment