CELINE, world renown fashion House based in Paris, under the new artistic direction of Hedi Slimane, is pursuing its rapid expansion to a fully omnichannel model with the ambition to become a leader in the industry.
Now very mature in Clienteling due to a rapid mindset change, the roll-out of very advanced tools and a new approach of the communication to clients, CELINE is looking to reinforce its organization with a new GLOBAL CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, who will be in charge of leading CELINE clienteling strategy, with particular focus on client communication (one-to-one and one-to-many), client engagement, clienteling performance. The Global Clienteling Manager will be strongly involved in the definition and the implementation of CELINE omnichannel strategy.
Reporting to CELINE Clienteling Director, the Global Clienteling Manager will play a key role in CELINE project to become the most omnichannel luxury House.
Reporting to CELINE Global Clienteling Director, the Global Client Engagement Manager will oversee the client communication strategy and all clienteling activation programs - from design to performance measurement. He / She will play a key role in the definition of the omnichannel roadmap.
Overseeing the CELINE Client activation, he / she will be strongly involved in the strategic plan of the Omnichannel Department and will drive the definition / implementation of the customer journeys.
With a strong connection with "business teams" (Retail, Retail Excellence, Operations), he/she will have to leverage its strong understanding of the Luxury Fashion Retail industry to propose the relevant action plans.
His / Her main responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible of defining (in close collaboration with the different regions) the clienteling KPIs targets (retention, data capture, repeat visit, etc.)
- Client Communication (one-to-one)
- Define the overall strategy of one-to-one communication and prioritize actions
- Ensure the perfect integration of all OTO programs in the new CELINE client journeys and propose new initiatives to fit with the global clienteling strategy
- Monitor CELINE clienteling OTO activation performance and challenge / drive regions
- Drive the roadmap of our main tools / systems evolution (Campaign Management / Clienteling App / etc.)
- Define and set the right programs to be pushed to retail teams (mostly through the clienteling app), including guidelines and development plan (training, etc.)
- Set targets for each action and challenge the performance of each region
- Define the Clienteling OTO performance tracking, monitor the performance for all programs and animate the teams and other departments
- Organize the feedback loop and structure the voice of CELINE internal clients
- Propose innovative ideas to improve CELINE Clienteling module and follow the implementation
- Ensure the transfer of competences between Central Teams and Regional Teams in the day-to-day management of the clienteling app
- Organize best practices sharing between regions
- Oversee CELINE one-to-many communication (newsletters, etc.) and define / implement new programs to fit with our omnichannel strategy (integration with e-commerce, client services, after sales, etc.)
- Lead and animate the Clienteling community in regions
- Work closely with CELINE Data and Performance team: both for performance tracking, business insight and implementation of advanced programs (AI)
- Work hand to hand with the Training Department to develop all the relevant training materials on the clienteling skills
- Strong University Degree
- >10 years of experience, with a strong background in the fashion industry, client activation and retail
- Excellent understanding of the Luxury Sector. Experience in store as a must
- Strong Expertise with CRM tools. Previous Experience with Salesforce being a plus, as well as an experience with a clienteling app
- Great sensitivity and a true understanding of the new CELINE
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in management (direct and functional)
- International experience as a plus
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)