Working closely with the Global Retail Performance and Store Operations Manager, your missions will be related to Retail store performance, global sales consolidation, store operations and kids' license development.
Retail store performance:
- Weekly and monthly reports and analysis (consolidation from worldwide reports).
- Support on the follow-up of Retail Excellence Program (launches of store campaigns of performance, simplified application follow up, Qlik analysis tool data update, coaching sessions reports and follow up).
- Weekly consolidation, update and follow-up of worldwide budget and sales reports.
- Collaboration with the Regions Retail Store Operations Managers to help on opening planning update and communication, opening reports, consolidation and follow up on new store projects.
- Global retail and wholesale store list consolidation, update and communication (coordination with CSC, press and e-commerce teams).
- Collaboration with the Kid License Director to support new kid store project openings (benchmark analysis to consolidate from regions head of wholesale), kids' store list update and communication, kids' sales follow up and report.
You already have an experience in Retail or in Retail Performance departments.
You demonstrate excellent communication skills and team spirit.
You are organized, detail-oriented and flexible.
You are also responsible and able to take initiatives.
You are able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
You demonstrate excellent computer skills, especially in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, ...).
You are fluent in English. An additional language would be a plus.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Type of contract: internship
Duration: 6 months
Starting date: February 2019
Location: Paris 8