You will be in charge of developing, interpreting and presenting market insights for the development of new products, the positioning of key articles depending on country trends and the strategic increase of production for the main regions across the world.
- o Supporting the department on analysis of daily, monthly, quarterly reports.
- o Building and manage in-house databases; clean data, create queries and manage dashboards.
- o Interpreting market findings, elaborate and present associated reports.
- o Studying market insights and send feedback to managers.
- o Managing data for analysis of the sales, collections performances and market researches.
- o Researching concurrence data, marketing releases and collection trends about competitors.
Master's degree in business management/strategy, luxury marketing...
Sales analyses, business development, ...
Fluent in English & French. Italian is a plus
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Pioneering spirit, open minded, curious
Sensibility towards luxe industry, attention to details.