- Develop the turnover for Christian Dior Couture in Italy : through stores openings and consolidation of the existing stores turnover,
- Manage the teams with a specific focus on recruitment, retention and training of employees,
- Manage and lead the retail network,
- Build brand equity through marketing and merchandising efforts (included but not limited to buying, planning, and budgeting).
Skills Mix Requirements:
- 10 years of management experience in the retail luxury industry as GM, Deputy GM, Country Manager or Retail Director,
- Experience in P&L management,
- Experience of Italian market and Landlords is a plus,
- Brand awareness and brand empathy,
- Be able to successfully function in a decentralized management environment, covering several points of sales in the retail market,
- Muticultural and multi-country management experience,
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work ethic,
- Superior education,
- Italian & English fluency.