1/Accounting/Payments/Tax (MH SAS W&S and MH Services UK):
Participate in the administration of Bank accounts with the support of MH Treasury department. Prepare the payments of vendor invoices, ensuring that controls are realised according to DoA. Prepare the closings : manage intercompany reconciliations, IFRS adjustments, accruals and ledger controls. Prepare the Transfer Pricing documentation for MH SAS W&S and MH Services UK. Participate in the implementation of new accounting and related systems.
Realise the management reporting for the MH Corporate Department Directors and for the MH CEO. Participate in Budget elaboration, controls and follow up (Budget/R1&2). Assist Finance Manager in performing accurate and insightful analysis. Develop relationship with operational teams, manage reporting calendar planning, and support departments in the budget construction and follow up. Prepare Management Fees invoices and instructions. Provide assistance and direction to teams on finance tools (Symphony, Éclair, Excel files). Ensure quality and timely availability of the reporting to the group (Excel, Topaz and SyRUS).
3/Internal control (MH SAS W&S and MH Services UK):
Participate in the annual Erica process (Enterprise Risk and Internal Control Assessment). Update and implement Standard Operating Procedures, animate trainings for operationnal teams. Follow up Audit action plans. Realise internal audits (eg. T&E). Participate in GDPR initiatives.
Education / Experience:
- University or Business School (BAC + 5) with a financial profile.
- 5 years of successful experience in a finance/reporting position & management control.
- French and English Fluent (English / French LVMH reports + non-French speakers).
Technical & management skills:
Advanced MSExcel and MSPowerpoint Mastering. Advanced knowledge of finance, dashboards, analysis of variance, etc. Knowledge of Essbase is a plus.
Personal & Interpersonal skills:
- Rigor, autonomy, organizational capacity.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Proactivity and motivation. Can withstand the pressure during the reporting stages.
- Team spirit, flexibility. Ability to communicate in a complex environment.
- Integrity, discretion.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Based in Paris with travel to London once per month approx.