Guerlain Travel Retail Middle East team is looking for a Field Coach Trainer.
Your mission is to support and develop retail teams in delivering the client experience in all our TR shops of the region.
Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach Beauty advisors to become ambassadors of the Brand culture, values and products.
Your role is to define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the TR points of sales through selling skills, product training and active coaching.
- Observe interactions with clients on the floor and through active listening and questioning, you will coach individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve and develop
- Be the link between international training team in Paris and local needs. + Ensure transmission of the training strategy and tools
- Adapt training programs and tools to the priorities and needs of the business region
- Participate in the recruitment of local Beauty Advisors and organize the induction program for them
- Develop knowledge and skills of local BAs with specific training sessions (brand and product knowledge, animation and presentation skills, training plan construction, training organization and logistics, management and coaching skills)
- Implement and update training management tools (reportings and KPIs monitoring)
- Provide personalized follow-up of each training via reports
You spend about 80% of your time in stores, between coaching and in-shops training
- Similar experience in the Perfumes & Cosmectics sector
- Field training experience in the business region (coaching or group animation
- Training management knowledge
- Team management in an international and multicultural environment
- Selling and retail experience
- Excellent command of powerpoint/excel
- Digital learning experience is a plus
- NIAC / Can Do attitude
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passion and energy
- Multicultural management
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus